| Title: | Re:Clan Maxwell Knights, Battle Dress, Armour, Swords & Shields |
| Posted by: | Lance Maxwell |
| Date: | 17 December 2004 |
|
Hi My name is Lance Maxwell and I am from Grandview, Manitoba. My father is Gary Maxwell and he farms the original homestead that Thomas Maxwell settled on. I am sure glad to have come across this messaqge because I am very interested in learning more of the Maxwell clan. I am a teacher and I have a son named Dawson. If anybody has more info pertaining to the clan and the where abouts everybody is let me know. Regards, Lance Maxwell |
| Title: | Date: | Posted By: |
| Clan Maxwell Knights, Battle Dress, Armour, Swords & Shields | 28 November 2001 | Randall Kent Maxwell ( randy please) |
| Re:Clan Maxwell Knights, Battle Dress, Armour, Swords & Shields | 09 December 2001 | Gunny Maxwell |
| Re:Clan Maxwell Knights, Battle Dress, Armour, Swords & Shields | 19 May 2002 | Charles McPhail Maxwell |
| Re:Clan Maxwell Knights, Battle Dress, Armour, Swords & Shields | 26 September 2002 | vern maxwell |
| Re:Clan Maxwell Knights, Battle Dress, Armour, Swords & Shields | 26 September 2002 | vern maxwell |
| Re:Clan Maxwell Knights, Battle Dress, Armour, Swords & Shields | 17 December 2004 | Lance Maxwell |
| Re:Clan Maxwell Knights, Battle Dress, Armour, Swords & Shields | 13 January 2005 | Sheldon Maxwell |
| Re:Clan Maxwell Knights, Battle Dress, Armour, Swords & Shields | 02 July 2005 | Don Maxwell M.D. |
| Re:Clan Maxwell Knights, Battle Dress, Armour, Swords & Shields | 01 April 2006 | Jay Maxwell |
| Re:Clan Maxwell Knights, Battle Dress, Armour, Swords & Shields | 14 February 2019 | Fred Dallyn |